Monday, October 12, 2009

Help please.

Can you help me please?

I love our conversations,
their more of a one way phone call, and I'm only able to listen, and respond with snail mail letters. But I still love them. I only wish They were more clear.
I don't know if they aren't because I'm not supposed to understand yet,
or if it's because I'm not really listening.

I'm hoping it's because I'm not supposed to understand just yet.

Back to the part where I need help.
Do you think maybe we could try a different format for our lovely conversations?

Our conversations haven't been about school lately, and I'm not sure what to think about that.

Does that mean I'm going in the right direction?
What if I don't get in? Then what? Then where? I know that's at least six months away.

I guess that makes two points that I need help with.

No comments:

Post a Comment