Saturday, June 25, 2011

Something

There is always something that if given the chance will crush your joy, passion, and hopes, steal your time or just leave you exhausted and in need of reprise.

A simple smile from a child,
A good conversation with your best friend,
A chocolate chip cookie,
A quick prayer of whatever virtue you are in need of at the time and thanksgiving,
are all you need to push this something aside.

He has given me joy, and passion, and hopes,
He has helped me keep my time for Him and myself,
and He has given me energy and reprise when I most needed and didn't expect it.

I have faith that all of these somethings that are being giant road blocks will, in the very near future, turn into beautiful rolling, wildflower covered hills, with the most amazing sky of clouds ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment