Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Question

I was posed this question today:

"How do you trust God with everything?" Especially when everything is going great, no hard times pushing you towards Him

I want to say by letting go of everything and letting Him have it,
But I've often asked myself (specially when I'm having trouble trusting) ):

How do you let go?

It's not as easy as if you were holding a ball and told your hand to release it, or is it?

The things that I normally have trouble trusting Him with aren't tangible things, but rather situations, or outcomes or decisions that need to be made.

These are more like thoughts, and thoughts are really hard to "let go" of, this is were the Enemy knows he can get to you (me), and twist things so many ways you don't know what you started with any more.

Knowing this puts me on guard of my thoughts. Watching myself when I feel confused, and muddled.

But seriously how do you let go and draw near to Him and Love Him and want Him when everything is going so easy?

I suppose if nothing else the struggle turns into a lesson that can be shared with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment